Pages Links & Bibliography
- My Websites
- War On Terror
- Books: History
- USA History
- Theocracy USA
- Religious Right
- Jews, Judaism, Israel and Anti-Semitism
- Iran (Persia)
- Saudi Arabia
- Wikileaks/Assange/Bradley Manning etc.
- International Humanitarian Law -ICRC
- Israel-U.N. Resolutions By Dissident Voice
- Wall St. Too Big to Fail
Jews, Judaism, Israel and Anti-Semitism
History of Jews, Judaism and Anti-Semitism
* Abella, Irving : None Is Too Many; Canada and the Jews of Europe, 1933- 1948, Pub. 1983.
* Brenner, Michael: A Short History of The Jews, Pub. 2010.
* Bronner, Stephen Eric : A Rumor About The Jews: Reflections On Antisemitism and The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion, Pub. 2000.
* Cahill, T: The Gift of the Jews, Pub. 1999.
* Carroll, James : Constantine’s Sword: The Church and The Jews - A History , Pub. 2001. (The Christian Church & Anti-semitism)
* Cohen, Mark R. : Under Crescent And Cross: The Jews In The middle Ages, Pub. 1992.
* Cohen- Sherbok, Dan: The Crucified Jew: Twenty Centuries of Anti-Semitism, Pub. 1992.
* Cohn, Norman : Warrant for Genocide: The Myth of the Jewish World Conspiracy and the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, Pub. 1996. ( History of Christian anti-Semitism)
* Dawidowicz, Lucy S. : The War Against the Jews 1933-1945, Pub. 1986.
* Finkelstein, Israel
And Neil Asher Silberman : The Bible Unearthed ; Archaeology's New Vision of Ancient Israel And The Origin of Its Sacred Texts, Pub. 2001.
* Flannery, Edward H. : The anguish of the Jews : Twenty-Three Centuries of Antisemitism Rev. ed. updated. Pub. 1985. (history of Christian Anti-Semitism)
* Fredriksen, Paula : Jesus of Nazareth: King Of The Jews; A Jewish Life And The Emergence of Christianity, Pub. 2000.
* Fricke, Weddig : The Court-Martial of Jesus: A Christian Defends The Jews Against The Charge of Deicide Trans. by Salvator Attanasio , Pub. 1990. (on the origins of Christian Anti-Semitism)
* Goldhagen, Daniel Jonah : A Moral Reckoning: The Role of the Catholic Church in the Holocaust and its Unfulfilled Duty of Repair, Pub. (Christian Anti-Semitism, Nazis, Holocaust ; the role , silence of the Catholic Church , the Pope & the Vatican)
* Goodman, Martin : Rome and Jerusalem: The Clash of Ancient Civilizations, Pub. 2007.
* Gorenberg, Gershom : The End of Days : Fundamentalism And The Struggle For The Temple Mount , Pub. 2000.
* Green, Toby: Inquisition: The Reign Of Fear, Pub. 2007. (A story of anti-semitism, Islamophobia & other heresies)
* Jenkins, Philip : Laying Down The Sword -Why We Can't Ignore The Bibles Violent Verses, Pub. 2011.
* Jill-Levine, Amy : The Misunderstood Jew: The Church and the Scandal of the Jewish Jesus, Pub. 2006. ( On the origins of Christian anti-semitism & accommodation to the Roman Empire rewriting history /revisionism in the Early Church ie. Jews killed Jesus not the Romans )
* Kertzer, David I.: The Popes Against The Jews: The Vatican's Role in The Rise of Modern Anti‑Semitism, Pub. 2001. (History of the role of the Catholic Church & the Vatican in promulgating anti-Semitism leading inexorably to the Holocaust)
* Kirsch, Jonathan : God against the Gods: The History of the War Between Monotheism and Polytheism, Pub. 2004. (History of Christian Intolerance of other religions versus the Pagans tolerance of various religious beliefs & systems)
* Klinghoffer, David : The Discovery of God: Abraham and the Birth of Monotheism, Pub. 2003.
* Korb, Scott : Life in Year One; What the World was like in First Century Palestine, Pub. 2010.
* Lang, Bernhard : The Hebrew God: Portrait of an Ancient Deity, Pub. 2002.
* Lowney, Chris : A Vanished World : Muslims, Christians, and Jews in Medieval Spain, Pub. 2005.
* Maier , Paul L. : Josephus: The Essential Works A Condensation of Jewish Antiquities and The Jewish War , Pub. 1994.
* Menocal, Maria Rosa : Ornament of the World: How Muslims, Jews, and Christians Created a Culture of Tolerance in Medieval Spain; Pub. 2002.
* Montefiore, Simon Sebag : Jerusalem: The Biography , Pub. 2011.
* Moss, Candida : The Myth Of Persecution: How Early Christians Invented A Story of Martyrdom , Pub. 2013.
* Murphy, Cullen: God's Jury: The Inquisition And The making of the Modern World, Pub. 2012. (Christian supremacy and the justification for violent anti-Semitism, Islamophobia and purging heretics & Muslims )
* Pagden, Anthony: World's At War (The 2,500 Year Struggle Between East and West ), Pub. 2008. (origins of Anti-Semitism and Islamophobia and demonizing Pagan Religious beliefs & systems etc.)
* Pagels, Elaine : Adam, Eve, and The Serpent, Pub. 1989. (Creation of myths of original sin, fallen man , Satan & evil)
* Pagels, Elaine : The Origin of Satan: How Christians Demonized Jews, Pagans, and Heretics , Pub. 1996.
* Pagels, Elaine : Revelations: Visions, Prophecy ,and Politics In The Book Of Revelation, Pub. 2012.
* Provan, Iain
and V. Philips Long: A Biblical History of Israel , Pub. 2003.
* Redwin, Charles L. : The Rise of Civilization, Pub. 1978.
* Riley-Smith, Jonathan The Crusades: A History, Pub. 2005. (Centuries of Christian Anti-Semitism, Islamophobia and Christian Supremacy & Western Imperialism & Colonialism )
* Rogerson,John And
Philip Davies : The Old Testament World, Pub. 1989.
* Sandmel, Samuel : Judaism and Christian Beginnings, Pub. 1978. ( Christianity developed in the beginning as a new movement within Judaism and not separate from Judaism's traditions and values )
* Schama, Simon: The story of the Jews : finding the words : 1000 BCE-1492 CE , Pub. 2014. (Vol.1)
* Smith, Mark S. : The Early History of God: Yahweh and Other Deities in Ancient Israel, Pub. 2002. (in the beginning Yahweh was the God of the Hebrews but was one of many competing Gods among the various communities or tribes in the region -other Gods existed but the Hebrews & later Israelites were to pay homage only to their God Yahweh/Jehovah)
* Vermes, Geza : The True Herod, Pub. 2014.
* Wilson, Barrie: How Jesus Became Christian, Pub. 2008. (Story of Early Christians & their denial of Jesus as a Jewish Rabbi or Teacher inspired by God like other prophets was turned into the Son of God and later transformed into God as part of the Holy Trinity thereby dismissing his Jewishness & his humanity in favor of Godhood))
* Yadin, Yigael : Masada: Herod's Fortress and the Zealot's Last Stand, Pub. 1966/1989.