Tuesday, April 03, 2007

MAINTENANCE & JUST GOOFING AROUND TO IMPROVE BLOG FEATURES

NOTE: IF NEW VIDEO SELECTION DOES NOT LOAD AUTOMATICALLY TRY PRESSING RELOAD IN TOOL BAR

Anyway I am trying to add more feature/ add ons to my blog. Ihave added a number of links to websites on the side bar but parts seem to be missing. I'll try to fix this.

I have also added a number of Videos care of YOUTUBE so check out some of the previous blogs back to March 1st 2007. If they don't work let me know.

I have also added this new feature to the side of videos from YOUTUBE powered by GOOGLE. Let me know if there are any issues with these.

These features may appear to work fine on my computer but may fail to work or be clitchy on yours or may load rather slowly but if no one tells me I won't know.
All suggestions & comments of the constructive kind are welcome.

Love you too,
GORD.

No comments: